Incarnation School believes in the power of sport to build self-confidence, an understanding of the importance of teamwork, and a foundation of a strong and healthy lifestyle.
Students must have a C or higher in all classes to participate on a team and display a proper attitude. Each student that makes a team must sign a Code of Conduct for the season. All tryouts are closed with only the candidates and coaches attending. Parents are to drop off and pick up at the time indicated.
Sports Offered in Grades 6-8
Nickname: Crusaders / Colors: Green & White
- Basketball - Boys and Girls runs from Sept.-Oct.
- Cross-Country - Boys and Girls runs from Sept.-Oct.
- Volleyball - Girls runs from Nov.-Jan.
- Flag Football - Boys runs from Nov.-Jan.
- Soccer - Boys and Girls runs from Feb.-March
- Golf - Coed runs from March-Apr.
- Tennis - Coed runs from March-Apr.
Timeline Info for Each Sport
1. Sign-up sheet is posted.
2. Student signs up.
3. Tryouts are held.
4. Practices are usually held right after school.
5. Games are scheduled to start anywhere between 3-5 p.m.
6. Length of game is normally one hour.